StitchFix #4

This fall I was introduced to a (FABULOUS) service called StitchFix. If you're not familiar here's a quick breakdown:

1.  Start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, preferences, colors, etc. You can also write notes about likes/dislikes. Make sure to link your fashion board on Pinterest so your stylist can see what you like!

2. Order your first fix! Your card will be charged a $20 styling fee however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. Because of this I recommend keeping at least one item or you are essentially giving away $20 for nothing in return. You will receive 5 items [made up of clothing, jewelry, and handbags]. I personally only want clothing in my fix so I just always let my stylist know! 

3. Decide what you want and what you want to send back [in a postage paid envelope]! You have 3 business days to do so - use this time to try everything on, see what you have in your closet that pairs well with it and don't be afraid to yes to something that you wouldn't normally. Last month I almost said no to this jacket and have received SO many compliments on it! That's what makes Stitch Fix so fun! 

Please note that I have chosen to receive monthly fixes, this is in no way a subscription service and you are able to decide when you want another fix, whether that be in 6 months or 2 years from your first fix! As always, if you ever have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below. I know some are curious on the pricing, All of the items you see below were less than $100 with several in the $50 range. 
With each "Fix" you also receive a Style Card. This shows you ideas for how to style your new pieces. It also includes a short note from your stylist about why they chose they pieces for you.
 
My first piece is a black cut-out back sweater. I LOVE this one. The pictures don't do it justice. It is incredibly soft (as are all the clothes I've received from StichFix). I can see myself wearing this sweater dressed up or dressed down.
Verdict: KEEP

I asked for a delicate, gold necklace and got just what I wanted! This pretty bar necklace is going perfect for carrying around the baby, he can't scratch himself on it!
Verdict: KEEP

Before trying this cream cowl neck sweater on, I thought  I would love it. But, it is just too thin for winter here in Minnesota. As you can see in the photos, it is very thin material, great for cool weather, just not here.
Verdict: Send back

Dark gray, Faux suede jacket. I love this one. Beautiful texture and feel, great detail with the asymmetrical zipper. Again though, not really practical for the weather that will soon be here or for my lifestyle. Playing in the snow happens way more often than a night out.
Verdict: Send back



Final piece: Faux leather tank. I LOVE THIS. I am still up in the air about this one. I want so badly to keep this one simply because in my head I think there may be an occasion as some point that I can use it. Realistically though, that may not happen and preschool drop and my Target runs don't really need this much sass.
Verdict: Undecided
 
Overall, I think this was a good Fix.  If you want to try StichFix, I would love for you to use my referral link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4366086
I get a $25 credit and once you sign up, you'll appreciate the referrals too!
 
Happy shopping!
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Next Door

KARE 11, Are You Hiring?

Beauty Queen to BoyMom